Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Its my birthday

Yes its my birthday today and Im now 23 long years old. Wow that really isnt old at all is it? Some people think the older you are the wiser you become, and yes I would have to agree with that. But as I contemplate getting older Im also wondering am I getting happier? Well the bottle of wine that my neighbours just gave me certainly made me happy and gave me a smile too.

But I guess on your birthday it is an easier day to smile and be happy about getting older (well tell that to a woman whoes been '23' for the last 20 years...) But today Im reminded of a TED talk that I recently watched and I felt as though I should share it with you, in the spirit of having a happy day, as I am today. Check it out...



In light of that make sure you smile extra hard today and yes we'll all feel like Mark Zuckerberg at least for a little bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment