Friday, May 27, 2011

Things, Products & Carl

My name is Carl. I'm an industrial designer. I've created this blog to discuss the things I find interesting, things I use and things that I think others can benefit from. But more importantly I would love this to be a community page where people can express their own ideas on things that they recommend/use or are passionate about.

So what scope then does this blog have?

I will try to keep the blog up to date with engaging and interesting stuff covering new products I come across, things that just have to be mentioned and well the Carl part, simply lets me put my point of view out there too.


Thanks for your time in reading this first blog. First posts are always hard but be sure to come back and see what we're up to once we get going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment